by improving education and training
of public health professionals
for both practice and research
Member's blog - Other
13th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE | International year of the nurse and the midwife | 4 June 2020, Bled, Slovenia
Author: Angela Bo¹kin Faculty of Health Care
Angela Boškin Faculty of Health Care is pleased to invite you to the
13th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
Responsibilities of health policy-makers and managers for the retention and development of nurses and other healthcare professionals
2020: International year of the nurse and the midwife
to be held on 4th June 2020, in Bled, Slovenia
The 2020 Conference is placed in the context of the International Year of Nursing and Midwifery. It is intended to present current research and development activities of integrated prevention and health promotion in the field of health care. To this end, the European Association ASPHER (The Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region) will joins us.
We invite you to submit abstracts and later scientific papers about nursing, health promotion, physiotherapy and all other areas of health care.
Sanela Pivač, MSc (Nursing), RN, Senior Lecturer
HEALTH WORKFORCE AND HEALTH CARE FOR THE HEALTH OF PEOPLE THROUGH THE PERSPECTIVE OF CURRENT CHANGE
- The society, health, and politics
- Management, leadership and quality in health care
- Encouraging investment in human resources in health care
- Recruiting the right healthcare professionals to assume leadership positions
- Management and the quality of healthcare education
DAILY PRACTICE AND THE NECESSARY SYSTEMIC IMPROVEMENTS
- Research and evidence-based practice in nursing, physiotherapy, and other healthcare professions
- Interprofessional and intersectoral collaboration for the development of high-quality healthcare provision
- Responses of nursing and physiotherapy to current conditions/challenges/needs in palliative care (prevention and health promotion)
IDENTIFYING AND DISSEMINATING BEST PRACTICE EXAMPLES IN HEALTHCARE PROVISION
- Exchange of best practice examples in physiotherapy—experiences, new developments, and vision for the future
- Exchange of best practice examples in nursing— experiences, new developments, and vision for the future
Call for Papers
- Abstracts should be submitted in English, Serbian, Croat or Slovenian.
- Abstracts of no more than 500 words including references will be accepted.
- Abstract should contain the title, theoretical background, objectives, methods, results, discussion, key words.
- All abstract and presentation materials must be in compliance with copyright laws.
- Abstract content and the presentation focus should be original.
- We accept research work or unpublished parts of studies and review papers.
- All Papers will be subject to blind peer review and published in the international scientific conference proceedings.
Conference Programme Committee will review abstracts. The 1st authors of the selected papers will be provided with further information.
- February 6th, 2020: Abstract Submission Deadline
- February 7th, 2020: E-mail notification of abstract acceptance will be sent
- March 10th, 2020: Paper submissions deadline
- March 31st, 2020: Peer Review Deadlines
- April 20st, 2020: Completed papers Submissions Deadline
Active and other participants: 150 €
The participation fee includes lectures, lunch, snacks during breaks, a participation certificate, and lecture proceedings.