by improving education and training
of public health professionals
for both practice and research
Friday 20 May, 09h00 until 15h30, Gdansk and Zoom
The Medical University of Gdansk and ASPHER will hold a special meeting on the War in Ukraine and Public Health. Speakers include university colleagues from...
European Public Health Master (EUROPUBHEALTH+)
Choose Europe for your Master in Public Health with the Europubhealth+ European Master in Public Health
12th January 2022 for candidates applying for an Erasmus+: ErasmusMundusScholarship.
2nd March 2022 for Non-European candidates applying for the University of Liege (Belgium) as self-funded students.
10th May 2022 for all candidates applying as self-funded students.
For more information on the 2019 programme see the leaflet.
For application details and selection procedures click here.
Are you looking for a career in public health? See 6 good reasons to join Europubhealth+!
- a 2-year multidisciplinary Master course in public health
- delivered by a consoritum of 8 European universities leading to an internationally recognized double Master's degree
- an intercultural environment of study, in up to 3 languages: English, Spanish or French.
- to live abroad: during 2 years, you will live and study in at least 2 European countries and benefit from the support of experienced teams in each Higher Education Institution
- global health and intercultural work through multicultural team work, problem-based learning and a mandatory internship or practicum
- a large network in public health composed of academics and professionals with high expertise in the field as well as international students and alumni.
- analyse and address the determinants of health problems from a population perspective
- propose, plan, implement and evaluate culturally appropriate, evidence-based policies and interventions for the effective improvement of population health in international, national and local contexts.