by improving education and training
of public health professionals
for both practice and research
European Public Health Master (EUROPUBHEALTH+)
Choose Europe for your Master in Public Health with the Europubhealth+ European Master in Public Health
Applications for September 2020 intake are now open!
15th January 2020 for candidates applying for an Erasmus+: ErasmusMundusScholarship.
4th March 2020 for Non-European candidates applying for the University of Liege (Belgium) as self-funded students.
6th May 2020 for all candidates applying as self-funded students.
For more information on the 2019 programme see the leaflet.
For application details and selection procedures click here.
Are you looking for a career in public health? See 6 good reasons to join Europubhealth+!
- a 2-year multidisciplinary Master course in public health
- delivered by a consoritum of 8 European universities leading to an internationally recognized double Master's degree
- an intercultural environment of study, in up to 3 languages: English, Spanish or French.
- to live abroad: during 2 years, you will live and study in at least 2 European countries and benefit from the support of experienced teams in each Higher Education Institution
- global health and intercultural work through multicultural team work, problem-based learning and a mandatory internship or practicum
- a large network in public health composed of academics and professionals with high expertise in the field as well as international students and alumni.
- analyse and address the determinants of health problems from a population perspective
- propose, plan, implement and evaluate culturally appropriate, evidence-based policies and interventions for the effective improvement of population health in international, national and local contexts.