by strengthening education and training
of public health professionals
for both practice and research
Pre-Hospital, and Disaster Medicine 25 March 2024 European Parliament, Brussels ASPHER is engaging in a new partnership for public health disaster preparedness with the World Association for...
Oliver Razum,1 Paul Barach,2 Tomasz Bochenek,3 Colette Cunningham,4 Nadav Davidovitch,5 Polychronis Kostoulas,6 Jutta Lindert,7 Henrique Lopes,8 Vladimir Prikazsky,9 John Reid,10 Mirjana...
ECDC-ASPHER Webinar Series
The ECDC-ASPHER Webinar Series is looking for Candidate Presenters!
Click here to submit your proposal by 30 September 2019.
Description: This series of webinars will address a number of topics in a logical sequence covering innovative, prevention and control strategies in the area of communicable diseases.
Aim: Reach all professionals spread across the EU territory interested in scientific fields related to infectious diseases prevention and control with Inspiring and innovative methods and strategies.
Format: Publicly open webinars with 30 min presentation + 30 min question session facilitated by the ECDC public health training section.
Benefits for participants:
1. Become aware of the scientific state-of-the-art methods and strategies
2. Update existing knowledge
3. Expand the professional network
1. ASPHER makes a call to the experts in its network of Members and Partners requesting volunteers to present a topic on the webinar series following the announcement in the Deans meeting in May 2019.
2. Title, short description and related publication are submitted to the ECDC Virtual Academy before 1 July 2019.
3. The proposals are analysed by an ECDC-ASPHER scientific committee which selects and structures the topics in a logical sequence.
4. Logistics and availability restrictions are assessed.
5. The Webinar series starts in October and runs every two weeks until March 2020.