by improving education and training
of public health professionals
for both practice and research
ECDC-ASPHER Webinar Series
The ECDC-ASPHER Webinar Series is looking for Candidate Presenters!
Click here to submit your proposal by 30 September 2019.
Description: This series of webinars will address a number of topics in a logical sequence covering innovative, prevention and control strategies in the area of communicable diseases.
Aim: Reach all professionals spread across the EU territory interested in scientific fields related to infectious diseases prevention and control with Inspiring and innovative methods and strategies.
Format: Publicly open webinars with 30 min presentation + 30 min question session facilitated by the ECDC public health training section.
Benefits for participants:
1. Become aware of the scientific state-of-the-art methods and strategies
2. Update existing knowledge
3. Expand the professional network
1. ASPHER makes a call to the experts in its network of Members and Partners requesting volunteers to present a topic on the webinar series following the announcement in the Deans meeting in May 2019.
2. Title, short description and related publication are submitted to the ECDC Virtual Academy before 1 July 2019.
3. The proposals are analysed by an ECDC-ASPHER scientific committee which selects and structures the topics in a logical sequence.
4. Logistics and availability restrictions are assessed.
5. The Webinar series starts in October and runs every two weeks until March 2020.