by improving education and training
of public health professionals
for both practice and research
Deans' & Directors' Retreat - Erice, Sicily
26-29 May 2019
Ashkelon and Tel Aviv, Israel, November 2018
Ljubljana, Slovenia 2018
The ECDC-ASPHER Webinar Series is looking for Candidate Presenters!
• Description: This series of webinars will address a number of topics in a logical sequence covering innovative, prevention and control strategies in the area of communicable diseases.
• Aim: Reach all professionals spread across the EU territory interested in scientific fields related to infectious diseases prevention and control with Inspiring and innovative methods and strategies.
• Format: Publicly open webinars with 30 min presentation + 30 min question session facilitated by the ECDC public health training section.
The Webinar series starts in October 2019 and runs every two weeks until March 2020.
• Benefits for participants:
1. Become aware of the scientific state-of-the-art methods and strategies
2. Update existing knowledge
3. Expand the professional network